Personal Data Received from You
If you choose to use the Service, Leo & Loy may ask you to provide Personal Data directly to Leo & Loy.
Leo & Loy may receive from you:
- your name, recent job titles company name, telephone numbers, address, email address and other identification or contact information
- your job history and other experience, education and training, other qualifications, employment objectives, compensation expectations, interests, and other career information
- information on your customer satisfaction or other feedback about the Service.
In addition, when you interact with Leo & Loy through the Service, Leo & Loy may collect other Personal Data and information from you when you voluntarily provide such information, such as when you contact Leo & Loy with inquiries or respond to one of Leo & Loy’s surveys.
You will be asked to provide your Personal Data through various channels in connection with the Service, including online registration or forms, your résumé, and questionnaires that you complete for Leo & Loy, training and counseling sessions, discussions, exchange of email and other channels.
Personal Data Received from a Company Client
You acknowledge that a company client of Leo & Loy may engage Leo & Loy to assist its current and/or former employees’ search for employment through the Service (“Company Outplacement Engagements”). In connection with Company Outplacement Engagements,
Leo & Loy receives from the company client a list of persons eligible for the Service. If you are eligible, the company client’s list may include your name, recent job title, home address, telephone number, email address, department or business unit, and other Personal Data.
When you interact with Leo & Loy through the Service, Leo & Loy receives and stores certain personally non-identifiable information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you.
Other Uses and Sharing of Your Information
Within the scope of the Service, Leo & Loy may collect, transmit and use your Personal Data and other information for the purpose of providing you the Service, including without limitation to determine what particular assistance you want from the Service including résumé-writing assistance and/or other assistance. Leo & Loy may also use your Personal Data and other information (a) to identify and authenticate you, e.g., for your access to your Service account and your communication with Leo & Loy personnel, or (b) internally to escalate or adjust Leo & Loy’s Service activity for your account, report Service performance internally to Leo & Loy management, conduct internal training and otherwise manage Leo & Loy’s business.
In addition, if you provide Personal Data or other information for a certain reason, Leo & Loy may use the Personal Data or other information in connection with the reason for which it was provided. For instance, if you contact Leo & Loy by e-mail, Leo & Loy will use the Personal Data you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem.
Leo & Loy may also use and share your Personal Data and other information collected through the Service, as follows:
- Leo & Loy may use your Personal Data and other information to help Leo & Loy improve the Content and functionality of the Service, better understand Leo & Loy’s users and improve the Service.
- As Leo & Loy develops its business,Leo & Loy might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data and other information may be part of the transferred assets.
- Leo & Loy, like many businesses, sometimes engages other companies to perform certain business-related functions, including analytics. When Leo & Loy engages another company to perform a function on its behalf, Leo & Loy may provide them with your Personal Data and other information to the extent necessary or useful for them to perform their specific function.
- Leo & Loy may disclose your Personal Data and other information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Leo & Loy, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
Aggregated Personal Data
In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Service, Leo & Loy often conducts research on its user demographics, interests, results and behavior based on the Personal Data and other information provided to Leo & Loy. This research, and other metrics or analytics about user behavior, results or reviews, may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and Leo & Loy may share this aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. Leo & Loy may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe Leo & Loy’s services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
Leo & Loy may receive or enter all of your Personal Data or other information in digital form. Leo & Loy may combine all Personal Data and other information from or about you into a single proprietary database record, and may store it on servers hosted in the United States or in other countries. In pursuit of current accuracy of your Personal Data and other information on file, Leo & Loy may prompt and require you to review a summary of your Personal Data and other information in your account, and confirm or correct the information.
Leo & Loy takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data and other information provided via the Service from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail or other transmissions sent to or from the Service may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to Leo & Loy via e-mail or any other transmission method. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data or other information to Leo & Loy via the Internet.
Links to Other Web Sites
Contacting Leo & Loy
To keep your Personal Data accurate, current and complete, please contact us as specified below. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct Personal Data in our possession that you have previously submitted via the Service.
Keegan Leopold, Head of Operations
Leo & Loy Inc.
270 N. El Camino Real, Encinitas, CA 92024
Email: [email protected]